Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Quick Clomid Update #2

Hello Ladies Happy Tuesday!

today i am on cycle day 13 & 4 days since my last clomid pill. all day today i have been having pain on my left ovary, I'm hoping its because i have follicles that are growing! i thought i had my ultra sound today but i guess its not until the 23rd(Thursday cycle day 15) I've felt similar pains before and the only way i can describe it is "like my ovary is very full". i just want to have the ultra sound to see whats going on in there. 2 more days though! other than that I've felt great all the other days. yesterday i noticed a lot of egg white discharged but my opk was negative so I'm not sure whats going on. ahhhh I'm just all over the place. I've had the same symptoms in my past clomid cycles and i never ovulated so i don't know what to think about this cycle, hopefully i do have growing follicles and i can get my hcg shot! i hope you ladies are having a wonderful day & ill keep you guys posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment